New
Find
Notify
Tools

Etiquette...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A Boise State alum and a University of Idaho alum are in the mens room. After they urinate the BSU guy is standing in front of the sink combing his hair. The Idaho guy is vigorously scrubbing his hands next sink over. Afterwards he turns to the BSU alum and says, "At the University if Idaho they taught us to always wash our hands after going to the bathroom...". The BSU alum turns to him and says "At Boise State they taught us not to pee on our fingers..".

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
An oldie but goodie! Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rich, a couple more of that vintage and they'll be wheeling you to the dog track with a note pinned to your bib!

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mellow Out! I did turn 66 last month. I'm starting that stage of my life where I (should) have an entire new audience for all of my material. If you heard me tell it before, it means both of you are getting old as well...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers you old "war horse". I thought you army rangers had thicker hides.

PS I turned 68 in May.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It did NOT ruffle my feathers, I just considered the source...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just as I did when I made my original post.
Some things are so predictable, it gets boring.