Notify
Tools

BeneFits
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted
Dear Sir,

I have a very complicated benefits question.

Many years ago, I married a widow out of love who had an 18 year old daughter.

After the wedding, my father, a widower, came to visit a number of times, and he fell in love with my step daughter.

My father eventually married her without my authorization.

As a result my step-daughter became my step mother and my father became my son in law.

My father's wife (also my step daughter) and my step-mother, gave birth to a son who is my grandchild because I am the husband of my step daughter's mother.

This boy is also my brother, as the son of my father.

As you can see, my wife became a grandmother, because she is the mother of my father's wife.

Therefore it appears that I am also my wife's grandchild.

A short time after these events, my wife gave birth to a son, who became my father's brother-in-law, the step-son of my father's wife, and my uncle.

My son is also my step mother’s brother, and through my step-mother, my wife has become a grandmother and I have become my own grandfather.

In light of the above mentioned, I would like to know the following:

Does my son, who is also my uncle, my father's son-in-law and my step mother's brother fulfil the requirements for receiving childcare benefits?

Sincerely yours

Brother Duumar
THE ANSWER:

Of course you qualify Brother! I have arranged to start mailing the checks to all of you just as soon as you arrive here in California.

Yours faithfully

Jerry Brown, Governor

Posts: 2026 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Remember the song "I'm my own Grandpa"?

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Eeker tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Someone with more computer savvy than me should pull up "I'm My Own Grandpa".+ post it.Everyone will enjoy it.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Someone with more computer savvy than me should pull up "I'm My Own Grandpa".+ post it.Everyone will enjoy it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eYlJH81dSiw

Posts: 1234 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 09 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeIsxXDyjlc

Posts: 2026 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks,thats the one although the 1st time I heard it it was done by Homer + Jethro. I love Ray Stevens. Anyone you pulls this up needs to click on "The Mississippi Squirrel Revival".One of his best.

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Funny, but I actually had a wrongful death case where the legal question was whether first cousins could be common law spouses under Texas law, since they can't legally marry. Yes, it was in East Texas in case you were wondering.

Posts: 10128 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote