New
Find
Notify
Tools

and god created
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
God was missing for six days. Eventually, Michael, the archangel, found him, resting on the seventh day.

He inquired, "Where have you been?"

God smiled deeply and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds, "Look, Michael. Look what I've made."

Archangel Michael looked puzzled, and said, "What is it?"

"It's a planet," replied God, "and I've put Life on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a place to test Balance."

"Balance?" inquired Michael, "I'm still confused."

God explained, pointing to different parts of earth. "For example, northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth,
while southern Europe is going to be poor. Over here I've placed a continent of white people, and over there is a continent of black people. Balance in all things."

God continued pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot, while this one will be very cold and covered in ice."

The Archangel , impressed by God's work, then pointed to a land area and said, "What's that one?"

"That's Washington State , the most glorious place on earth. There are beautiful mountains, rivers and streams, lakes, forests, hills, and plains. The people from Washington State are going to be handsome, modest, intelligent, and humorous, and they are going to travel the world. They will be extremely sociable, hardworking, high achieving, and they will be known throughout the world as diplomats, carriers of peace, and producers of software."

Michael gasped in wonder and admiration, but then asked, "But what about balance, God? You said there would be balance."

God smiled as he said, "There is another Washington . Wait till you see the idiots I put there."

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I win the draw, God willing, I will get out of WA state for a few weeks in Oct.

WA, the ever blue state.

God, does it ever suck to live here.

The place is crawling with liberals.

Woman Governor, two women senators, and mass transit from nowhere to nowhere while we sit in a traffic jam in the rain.

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
WA state is fucked. Can own silencers but not allowed to use them. Machine guns, short barrled rifles/shotguns are also contraband. I wrote to the AG a few years ago about clarification on the law banning silencer use and was told that silencers are illegal in the USA. Idiots.

Ranb

Posts: 803 | Location: WA, USA | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As a Washington resident (Seattle area) I can comfirm this is NOT the place one wants to live. Terrible traffic (described as L.A. with rain) VERY liberal pin-head politicians who run the place and extremely high housing prices. I can hardly wait to burn rubber out of this area and move to Montana. Also the most populated western state: 'no hunting' should be the state motto.