Find
Notify
Tools

Keep her man
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
This brought it back to memory after the Funny Friday joke. Seems there was a young woman who just couldn't keep a boyfriend for long so she goes to her mother to ask for advice. Mom says no worries, watch + learn. She goes into the kitchen + returns with a roll of biscuits. She raps the container open, throws a biscuit on the floor, hikes her skirt, straddled the biscuit + pick it up without the use of her hands if you get my meaning. 2 weeks later she brings this guy home + wants to show him her biscuit trick. Butt naked she raps the biscuit roll on the bedpost + flops on the floor. However, when she squays ro pick it up, she farts. She is so embarrassed but the guy says, "Hey no worries Baby, if that sucker will growl at a biscuit, I can't wait to see what it will do to a piece of meat!"

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of charcoal burner
posted Hide Post
Ain't love grand.

Posts: 150 | Location: Wyomin' | Registered: 29 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh yes indeed! It reminds me of those 3 little words that are most precious. "Two for One."

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Eeker rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of jkingrph
posted Hide Post
horse I nearly choked trying to read that one to my wife!

JJK

Posts: 299 | Location: E. Texas, NE Louisiana | Registered: 10 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm amazed you tried. I told it to a friend of mine that plays guitar sometimes in Ray Benson's Band "Asleep At The Wheel" + she told it to the band during break + EVERYONE busted a gut laughing.