Find
Notify
Tools

High Urinals
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted
A group of elementary school children, accompanied by two female teachers, went on a field trip to Churchill Downs to learn about thoroughbred horse racing.

When it was time to take the children to the restrooms, it was decided that the girls would go with one teacher and the boys would go with the other.

The teacher assigned to the boys was waiting outside the men’s room when one of the boys came out and told her that none of them could reach the urinal.

Having no choice, she went inside, helped the boys with their pants, and began hoisting the little boys up one by one, holding on to their
'wee-wees' to direct the flow away from their clothes.

As she lifted one, she couldn't help but notice that he was unusually well endowed. Trying not to show that she was staring, the teacher said, 'You must be in the 5th grade.'

'No ma'am', he replied. 'I'm riding Silver in the fifth, but I appreciate your help.'

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When as a youth of 10 years or so,at our Sunday after church restaurant I went to the gents. M
y little sister followed me(must have been 4) + told the world that all our toilets were broken.

Posts: 4394 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I resemble that remark.

Posts: 10372 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote