THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    When you meet St.Peter.....
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When you meet St.Peter.....
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Rapidrob
posted
A man was standing before St.Peter. The man is asked by St.Peter what have you done in your life that was worthy for you to pass through the gates to Heaven?
The man thought for a few seconds and replied
" St.Peter,I was driving along a country road and saw a group of motorcycle riders pulled off to the side of the road and they were harassing and shoving a very pretty young woman who had been walking along side of the road.
I pulled off the road as fast as I could and ran over to the biker who was shoving the woman.
What the Hell are you doing to her?!
I pushed him away from her,hit him as hard as I could in the face,I kicked him in the balls and as he was falling over I tore out his ear-ring and threw it into the sewer. I then kicked his bike over and shouted to the rest of them....I will kick the crap out of anyone else who tries to hurt this young lady!"
St.Peter looked at the man and asked him when did this take place?
..." About three minutes ago"

Gulf of Tonkin Yacht Club
NRA Endowment Member
President NM MILSURPS

Posts: 446 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: 28 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very sad story Frowner