New
Find
Notify
Tools

Martians arrive on Earth.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Martians arrive on Earth. They’re peaceful and helpful and happy, and everyone loves them.
Obviously mankind has no end of questions they’d like to ask them, so the U.N. decides to arrange a conference.
All the world leaders, public intellectuals, and religious authorities are in attendance to ask their most burning questions.
Finally, it is the pope’s turn: “I was wondering, have you ever heard of our lord and savior Jesus Christ?”
“Jesus? Yes, of course! He stops by our planet every year on his birthday, and we all have a big party,” the aliens respond.
The pope retorts: “You must be mistaken. Jesus Christ was here about two thousand years ago, but he left and we’ve been waiting for his return ever since. Why would he visit you so often?”
“Well… maybe your chocolate wasn’t so good,” the aliens offer.
The pope is baffled: “Pardon me?”
“Well, when Jesus first showed up on our planet, we gave him a nice hot cup of our finest chocolate. Why, what did you guys do?”

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
tu2 Great Post!!

Posts: 2037 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
tu2 tu2Nice.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Pretty funny. But from what I've seen of Mars, hot chocolate or not, I'd rather be crucified than have to live there! Big Grin

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13653 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted Hide Post
Good one !!!! jumping

Shovel ready.....
but hangin' on

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote