THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Little Bad Bobby has been FOUND
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Little Bad Bobby has been FOUND
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 577NitroExpress
posted
I'm sure all of you have heard the jokes about Little Bad Bobby and probably thought they were all made up, right?

Well, the Little Guy has been found in a classroom photo! When asked to make funny gestures, the kids did this...

And the kids looks like my litte guy!

577NitroExpress
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Francotte .470 Nitro Express

If stupidity hurt, a lot of people would be walking around screaming...

Posts: 2789 | Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted Hide Post
I hope his old man saw that and blistered his behind.

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote