New
Find
Notify
Tools

What do you call a blonde
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
- What do you call a blonde, repainted in a brown-haired woman?
- Artificial intelligence.

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey, I understand that one! ha
Zeke

One of Us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
You're making remarkable progress, Vashper!

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7503 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's redhead in Idaho, and part of a story.

A young blonde woman is tired of all the blonde jokes. She goes to a salon and has her hair dyed a lovely shade of red. She feels so good, when she gets up the next morning she decides to go jogging for health reasons.

As she is jogging she sees a sign at the Dodge dealership that reads "guess the number of jelly beans in a water cooler water container and win a new 4WD pickup. She walks in and asks a salesman if she can enter the contest. He tells her she can, and she looks at the container. After a minute or so she writes a number down on the sheet and signs her name. The next day she gets a call from the dealership that she has guessed the exact number and has won the truck. She is so happy she decides to take the day off work and go 4 wheeling. She is riding around, and sees a large herd of sheep and two basque sheepherders, a young man and his grandfather along with their horses and dogs. She drives up and is telling them about her good fortune. The young man tells her he would bet her she cannot guess the number of sheep in the herd. They make a bet, that if she can, she can have one.

She looks at the herd, thinks for a minute, and says 3452, including two new lambs. The grandfather takes out his tally book, and looks at it. "Young lady, he says, you are absolutely correct.". Pick out any one you want. She looks for a while, and finally says, "I want that one there" and points at one. The two sheepherders look at each other, and the old man smiles. "I will make you a bet, young lady. If I can guess what color your hair was before you dyed it, can I keep my dog?".

but, thanks for the lead in...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote