THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Daddy where did I come from?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Daddy where did I come from?
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted
Daddy, how was I born?

DAD SAYS:

Ah, my son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Well, you see your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on MSN. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button,

nine months later a blessed little Popup appeared and said:

You've Got Male

Don

Posts: 26547 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote