New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Children's Sermon
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A Baptist pastor was presenting a children's sermon. During the sermon, he asked the children if they knew what the resurrection was.

Now, asking questions during children's sermons is crucial, but at the same time, asking children questions in front of a congregation can also be very dangerous.

Having asked the children if they knew the meaning of the resurrection, a little boy raised his hand........

The pastor called on him and the little boy said, "I know that if you have a resurrection that lasts more than four hours you are supposed to call the doctor."

"We Don't Rent Pigs !"

Posts: 1191 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 29 January 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
shocker jumpingWooooo Hoooo!!!

Posts: 2037 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Mentioned this one to my preacher. He told me it's a true story.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Swamp_Fox
posted Hide Post
Stole dat... animal

"Policies making areas "gun free" provide a sense of safety to those who engage in magical thinking..." Glenn Harlan Reynolds

Posts: 8696 | Location: MO | Registered: 03 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
My preacher also mentioned one that happened to him years ago. Some little kid was acting up during the sermon + his mother yanked him up,put him under one arm + headed down the aisle for the door.The little shouted out to the congregation,"Pray for me."Well that was all over for the sermon.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote