Login/Join

one of us
posted
Check this out. Mad cow like you've never seen it before. - dan

http://www.shagrat.net/Html/cows.htm

Posts: 5284 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001
<yorick>
posted
somebody has waaaay to much time on thier hands...

one of us
posted Hide Post
I can't believe I watched the whole thing. [Wink]

Talk about someBODY with too much time on their hands. How about the singers and brass. They were actually quite good. Would someone pay for vocals and music for something like that? Were they friends from the college band and glee club?

And the biggest question...WHY???

Posts: 79 | Location: Newark, DE USA | Registered: 30 November 2002
one of us
posted Hide Post
That song came out several years ago, maybe as many as ten-- it's on an album somewhere. I saw it on TV, either on PBS or the evening news at the very end of the broadcast. What I'd like to know is how long it took in terms of the number of hours spent over the number of weeks to put that whole thing together. Truly, someone does have too much time on their hands. The "credits" list someone Scandanavian, so yes, they have the time because they don't have to work in a 100% welfare state.

[ 06-21-2003, 03:12: Message edited by: rootbeer ]

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hope you all enjoyed it. I'll be 69 in a couple of weeks and frankly think I can spend my time more constuctively than sitting waiting for some slow joke. Like writing sarcastic posts.

Posts: 336 | Location: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: 09 March 2001
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lookin' forward to "Chickens in Choppers"! [Big Grin]

Posts: 9647 | Location: Yankeetown, FL | Registered: 31 August 2002
one of us
Picture of 8MM OR MORE
posted Hide Post
Obviously a lot of work, but I believe that the person who compiled it is gender challenged, at least in the bovine arena.

Posts: 1944 | Location: Moses Lake, WA | Registered: 06 November 2001
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, true the author seems a little out of the loop vis a vis the sex of cows, and perhaps spent too much time on it, but I still think it's funny. - Dan

Posts: 5284 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001