New
Find
Notify
Tools

Packin’ weed & a pistol
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Bet he doesn’t have the balls to try that again.......

https://www.redstate.com/alexp...carrying-drugs-anus/

Posts: 296 | Location: Colorado, USA | Registered: 13 April 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
What could go wrong...
Why is he still on the street?
Cameron’s clearly an overachiever — that many convictions at 27 is quite the feat. Kudos to him for also joining what I must assume is the very, very short list of people who’ve shoved drugs up their butt and then shot themselves in the nuttiest place to point a gun.

Congratulations on a life well-lived.

Posts: 1086 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
In Canada we have the opposite. Weed is ok, the gun you better keep in your rectum. Big Grin

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
After 13 convictions what was he doing on the street? On a more humerous note I have a friend whose wife is an RN. One night at the ER they admitted this teenager with abdominal cramps. His parents brought him in.When in the examining room the Dr. discovered he had stuffed a 26" dbl. headed dildo up his ass.The sphincter muscles contracted + he could'nt get it out.After extracting same + putting it in a spec.bucket (in case the parents wanted it) he was done ,or so he thought.Afterwards all the nurses started calling Dr. Dolittle,after his fame with the push me pull you.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote