Find
Notify
Tools

oldie but still good
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
An IRS agent came to
audit the books of a local hospital. While the agent was checking the books, he turned to the executive of the hospital and said “I notice you buy a lot of bandages. What do you do with the end of the roll when there's too little left to be of any use?"
"Good question," noted the executive. "We save them up and send them back to the bandage company and every once in a while, they send us a free roll."
"Oh,” replied the auditor, somewhat disappointed that his unusual question had a practical answer. But on he went, in his obnoxious way. "What about all these plaster purchases? What do you do with what's left over after setting a cast on a patient?"
"Ah, yes," replied the executive, realizing that the inspector was trying to trap him with an unanswerable question. "We save it and send it back to the manufacturer and every so often they send us a free bag of plaster."
"I see," replied the auditor, thinking hard about how he could fluster the know-it-all executive. "Well, what do you do with all the remains from the circumcision surgeries?"
“Here, too, we do not waste," answered the executive. "What we do is save all the little foreskins and send them to the IRS and about once a year they send us a complete prick.

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
Still makes me laugh Big Grin

Posts: 1078 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
tu2 nilly

Posts: 2031 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
dancingStill good.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
jumping

one of us
posted Hide Post
clap beer