New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cave Women
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 2669 | Location: Lone Star State | Registered: 12 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Rob Reiner's (meathead) dad was Carl Reiner. He did a skit with Mel Brooks called "The 3000-year-old man" with Brooks playing the part + with Reiner being the interviewer. It is GREAT clean humor. I recommend it highly.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can you imagine that being on TV today!

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2649 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
No I cannot!
That show really was pioneering, as well as hilarious.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16654 | Location: Las Cruces, NM | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A lot of folks' skin has gotten pretty thin over the last 40+ years. That P.C. B.S. That being said, where the term came from was when the japs were gonna surrender on the Missouri. MacArthur was on the horn to Truman + said that the little yellow bastards should be there in about 30 minutes. Truman replied that we are trying to end this war + that statement was not very politically correct to which MacArther replied, The term political correctness is the misconception that one an pick up a turd by the clean end.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just one example from the 2000-year-old man. Reiner the interviewer asks Brooks, so who discovered women? Brooks says, oh that would be Bernie. We were all standing around one day + Bernie says "There's Ladys here!" I know that being typed that it isn't funny but when Mel Brooks says it you will laugh. Like I said, its good clean humor.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
It was based on the British show TILL DEATH DO US PART!

If you watch that on YouTube, remember Alf Garnet’s son-in-law.

He is the father of Teflon Tony’s wife!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68798 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote