THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Redneck Installing a Light Bar
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Redneck Installing a Light Bar
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8S1i4NW6hE

This technique could also be used around the house [to save time, of course].
Note: He does not show the bullet hole in his seat and the transmission.

Posts: 1078 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the informative video.

My daughter calls those "public service announcements". haha

By the way, I'm sure he controlled the depth of his "Hole Punch" with some AR steel plate, yeah right!

Zeke

one of us
posted Hide Post
I wonder how many well actually use it.

Posts: 19443 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Eeker Eeker Eeker rotflmo

one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
shocker rotflmo One Of a Kind!! I Hope!!

Posts: 2028 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I knew an old boy that was wanting to install a wood burning stove in a bedroom but didn't know where to drill the hole in the roof for the stove pipe. He got his 22 rifle and a level, lined it all up in the bedroom and shot. There was a hole in the roof and then he knew where to drill the hole for the pipe

Administrator
posted Hide Post
He did the job.

Over 40 years ago, there was an America working for Halliburtons.

He lived just out of town in a villa by the roadside.

There were not many petrol stations then, and one was just passed his house.

I passed him while he was standing out of his house on my way to get some petrol.

I waved hello.

I saw him standing there again on the way back.

So I stopped.

"Hey Gordon, anything wrong?"

"I locked myself out of the house. Just trying t figure a way of getting in!"

"I can shoot the lock off for you if you wish"

"Go right ahead"

I had a 44 Magnum revolver, so got it out, and shot the lock.

"OH JESUS! I thought you were kidding!"

The lock was gone.

We got in, and there was a 44 slug embedded in the front of his bar, which he had at the entrance of his villa.

He laughed so much, and said he would leave that slug right there.

It will make a very good subject for conversation.

Apparently all he had to say was "Saeed shot it through the front door"

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67474 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
knew a guy once who needed a hole in his basement wall, for a sewer pipe. he stepped back behind a corner and let fly with his. 303 until he had the appropriate hole. Wink

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1630 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I was hunting quail on a ranch 30 miles west of Odessa one day. The rancher left his gate open to the property. We finished the days hunt and went to leave. We found someone had locked us in. We went to calling around trying to find someone that might be able to run a key out to us. No luck. We had jerked on the lock and cussed it for an hour or so, then in frustration I just backed-up and gave it a load of 12 Ga. No. 8s, just for the hell of it. The lock popped open. (A good gun is better than a Leatherman Multi-tool."

Posts: 13816 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There was a tree stand in a Connecticut state park once, a little rickety for my taste. It was kind-of frowned-upon to restore them, some kind of state regulation. I did not want to be caught with a portable drill to make the holes, so did the job with a 22 (about the right size for a 5/16" lag bolt).

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14441 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Honest to God. Hunting in Bridger-Teton Wilderness. Park Rangers installing a bear box and the drill runs out of juice with one hole to drill. My buddy stands on top of the plate and puts a 44 mag round to finish the job. Still have the video and scares me to this day..
lots of other fun stuff like the bear spray blowing the wrong direction.
God what a fun trip.
Best
Larry

Posts: 375 | Location: Atlanta.GA | Registered: 07 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
East Texas engineering at its best.

Posts: 10132 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
These replies are as funny as the Original video. Thanks for getting a chuckle out of me again today!
Merry Christmas,
Zeke