Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas in Alaska
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
In the spirit of the season, a joke I heard at deer camp this weekend

A futures trader from New York, who I will call Joe, got tired of the daily grind and associated pressures. He had made more money than he could spend in two lifetimes. He decided that he would move to the outback in Alaska. After he had been in Alaska for four months and not seen a single soul, he was feeling kinda’ lonesome. That night there came a knock at his door. When he answered the door the threshold was filled with the biggest, burliest guy he had ever seen. The man proceeded to introduce himself. He explained that his name was John Smith and that he was his neighbor, as he only lived forty miles away.
He said to Joe, “I’m having a Christmas party and you’re invited”.
Well Joe was ready for some human companionship after four months of living by himself without contact with his fellow man.
He told John, “sounds great, I’d love to come.
John then said, “however I have to tell you that there probably going to be a good bit of drinking going on”
Joe says , hey, I’m from New York and can hold my own when it comes to drinking.
John says, “and there probably is going to be some fighting”
Joe says, I took boxing lessons earlier when I was in college. I can hold my own.”
John then says, “and there is probably gonnna be some pretty wild sex”.
At this point Joe was estatic. “ Sounds like my kinda party, what should I wear”.
John looks at him and says kinda casual like, “ I don’t really matter, as it’s just gonna be you and me!
GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote