THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Safe way to transport a cat
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Safe way to transport a cat
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Hang on TITE !!

one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
Wont work!
He still has 18 sharp long nails in his mittens and they are unrestricted/flapping around.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bob from down under
posted Hide Post
I love cats! They taste like chicken.

Regards,
Bob.

Posts: 480 | Location: Australia | Registered: 15 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Used to work at a per store. I mainly worked with the fish. One day I happened o be at the front counter. Someone bought a cat. Another employee was trying to tape the box shut the cat was in. Cat wanted nothing to do with the box. Don't know why but but the customer got all upset when I suggested we tape the cat up instead of the box. Smiler

Posts: 448 | Registered: 27 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slowpoke Slim
posted Hide Post
Dane,

If you screw that stabilizer screw in far enough, trust me, the cat will not be able to scratch you.

Si tantum EGO eram dimidium ut bonus ut EGO memor

Posts: 1146 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: 31 August 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
I Will Pay For a Ticket To See ANYONE Install That Contraption On a Cat!!! stir

Posts: 2037 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
that's what i was thinking...... a cat is VERY capable of defending himself against a human........................ i've got the scars to prove it........

One of Us
Picture of Slowpoke Slim
posted Hide Post
You have to buy the optional "Kitty Nap Time" accessory, which consists of a soft face dead blow mallet.

One careful application of the "Kitty Nap Time", and your cat will be quite compliant while you install the carrier.

Si tantum EGO eram dimidium ut bonus ut EGO memor

Posts: 1146 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: 31 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll take a ticket also but I don't want to be too close to the stage.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote