Notify
Tools

Cop giving a talk on guns
 Login/Join

<JOHAN>
posted

one of us
posted Hide Post
Those kids are really paying attention after he shoots himself !!

One of Us
Picture of thornell
posted Hide Post
Man that video is funny, but sad at the same time. I can't believe he kept talking to the kids after he shot his self. I wonder if he was allowed to talk to any more kids.

Posts: 705 | Location: MIDDLE TENNESSEE | Registered: 25 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't impose your prejudice white high standards on gun safety. That guy is a leader in his community, doing his best, and is no doubt a more positive influence than the bangers.
Shooting yourself occasionally, is better than every day.

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Big-Ed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tnekkcc:
Don't impose your prejudice white high standards on gun safety.

Shooting yourself occasionally, is better than every day.

Wow, those must be some good drugs, tnekkcc! Smiler

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Posts: 269 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 07 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's not easy being me.
I grew a beard for elk season, and my wife said, "Now your whole head looks grey!"
So I asked her, "Would your hair dye work on my beard?"
I thought I was putting the ball back in her court with that comment, but it seems I just knocked it out of bounds.

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's not easy being me.
I grew a beard for elk season, and my wife said, "Now your whole head looks grey!"
I thought I was putting the ball back in her court with that comment, but it seems I just knocked it out of bounds.

You might consider yourself lucky that she didn't knock your balls out of bounds Eeker

Posts: 2124 | Location: Whittemore, MI, USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tembo
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's not easy being me.

3 words "Just For Men" Works well on beards!!

Posts: 2596 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Talking about hair.. the haircut on that policeman is... eh... not what I had expected in a law enforcment officer onless he works undercover. And if he does, he needs to be a damn sight smarter then he appears! Eeker bewildered

-----------------------
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. - R. Kipling

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ARhunter42019
posted Hide Post
Not only was he a police officer he was a DEA agent.... if ANYONE should know safe operating procedures for firearms it should have been him, i've seen phase 1 Marine Corp Recruits that had never before touched a rifle in their life that handled guns better than that dipshit... funny, but sad, but atleast he made a point to say "I am a professional and i made a mistake" not that it saved any face, but it might inspire the kids to handle firearms with a little more respect than what he was.

The chainsaw says: Run Kit Kitt Kitty

Posts: 84 | Location: Cat Hell, where cats suffer | Registered: 28 August 2005Reply With Quote