Real boar
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of umzingele
posted Hide Post
Actually Vashper, as a hunter of many years, not at all squeamish as our sport does involve killing....Rather enjoy this kind of video in the privacy of your own home - we call this activity something else...ie Criminal

Posts: 263 | Location: Johannesburg, South Africa | Registered: 20 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
Thumbs Down.
Those guys should be put in the pen.

Posts: 1075 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm afraid you don't understand the point of this movie and why it was under "Fun stuff". This is not a film about dog fights. By the way, it is not in my country is any country in the West. The comic effect in the contrast between the beginning of the action, when a pack of pit bull rushes into the corral, hoping for an easy prey, and by the end, when they, whining, crowding around the gate. I took this video from a resource that does not have anything to do with hunting or dogs. And all members of this forum, as I do, on the side of the boar, which is in a desperate situation and one against all - and won. Don't you see this as something comical?

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Just like our language barrier,I can safely assume that our humor barrier is divided as well..... Also this is not your fault but your nations;remember when they put sputnik 1 in orbit with a dog inside? Eternity in limbo with no company or petting.An American would never treat a dog that way. ( unless he was Mike Vick or his ilk.)

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
occasionally, the gap is too far to bridge...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
this is not your fault but your nations;

I'm not glad that posted this is (non-Russian) video. Norman, I also feel sorry for the Dog, she was flying by the way on the 2 Sputnik, Sputnik 1 was uninhabited. But in the United States each year are euthanized 3 million dogs, you don't know it? I wouldn't call it hypocrisy, but such selective pity was due largely to the resalts of the space race in that time.
Dogfights are crime in Russia too, but there are some jokes about it (we don't like offtopic, yeah?)

a man with a Dachshund Came to dog fighting. Coming to the Manager: so and so, I want my Dachshund to put, let fight with others. He - what are you, she will pass six seconds, only the bones will be collected. And the man says " "- come on, let's see".
First against her was Rottweiler. Dachshund teeth whack - Rottweiler no. men surprised .
Let the pit bull. The same result.
The man takes his winnings and going to leave.
Three local bandits ask him:
- sell the Dachshund, man, we will give 10,000 bucks !
He says:
- she feeds me, let a hundred thousand bucks.
They:
- But it is too expensive - for a Dachshund!

- Well, judge for yourself - crocodile cost me 40 thousand, plastic surgery - 30 thousand...

One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Excellent video
And nothing wrong with that
Lucky dogs they had tusk proof vests
I had welsh terrier when I was kid and once I got on track of big boar in deep snow.
Dog took off and couple of miles I found him bitten in half. Tracked the damned pig for few more miles as I was gonna kill him but he never stopped and snow got too deep for me to keep up

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
You guys may not be aware of this but this same thing is commonly done in the U.S. for dog training. Hog hunters do this for training their "catch" dogs. Based on how most hog hunters I know judge their dogs, all of those would be rejects.

Posts: 13 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 24 January 2005Reply With Quote