New
Find
Notify
Tools

Job Change
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
A gynecologist was getting sick of his job and decided he needed a career change. He had always enjoyed tinkering with engines, so he decided to become a mechanic. He went to mechanic's school and excelled in his studies. Finally, it came time to graduate, but he had to take an engine apart and then reassemble it in perfect working order. Our intrepid friend did the test and anxiously awaited the results. Two days later, he got his score and almost passed out. He had recieved a 150% score! He called his instructor to find out about the amazing score, could this be a joke? "No, no, that's right, 150% was your score. I gave you 50% for stripping down the engine, a very thorough job. I gave you another 50% for reassembling it, a fantastic job. I also gave you an extra 50% for doing it through the muffler!

Posts: 350 | Location: state of missery/missouri | Registered: 08 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Maybe he was suffering from "tunnel vision"?

Posts: 350 | Location: state of missery/missouri | Registered: 08 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lately I think my job has changed from sales to urologist. It seems that a majority of the customers are pricks.

Posts: 538 | Location: elsewhere | Registered: 07 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Proctologist, more likely, arseholes...

Posts: 1275 | Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia | Registered: 02 May 2002Reply With Quote