Notify
Tools

Understanding women
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted
Understanding women can be difficult.

It's kind of like trying to explain what color the number 7, smells like.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12705 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
Ah, the female brain.
In the left compartment nothing is right.
And in the right compartment nothing is left.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
like they say; a man without a woman is like a duck without a bicycle...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
For 95% of them, the formula works.
Women trade sex for securty. Men trade security for sex. W/ huge diversions, misperceptions, misstatements AND intentional curveballs thrown in.

Posts: 1991 | Location: Sinton, TX | Registered: 16 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
The older I get , the more convinced I am that if women did not have tits and twats they would be stacked ten deep at the local rubbish dump

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4471 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The older I get, the more convinced I am that women don't really care what we think.

Older Women NEED other women.

1. So they can discuss their issues without being bothered with solutions.

2. So they can interrupt conversations at will without pissing someone off.

Women WANT men only to take them places; dinner, vacations, movies, etc. (Uber or Lyft can provide these essentials.)

Women don't need a dedicated, always-around guy for this purpose. We are an "endangered species" unless we have a woman who doesn't have anyone else to take them to dinner, vacation, or the movie.

Posts: 13870 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of srtrax
posted Hide Post
If it wasn't for that patch of fuzz....there would be a bounty on them. Big Grin

Posts: 1641 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Haters hate.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scruffy:
Haters hate.

I've been married so long that I don't even look both ways when I cross the street anymore.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12705 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank God for them, but quit trying to understand them. It's a waste time and completely futile.

Posts: 10363 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
After 40 some years, think there's hope, maybe. Wink

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote