THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Might work at a bar, might not.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Might work at a bar, might not.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted
Next time your in a bar where a young lady answers the phone when it rings, call them from your cell phone and ask them to see if your brother Mike is there yet. Last name is Hunt.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5173 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That’s mean

NRA Patron member

Posts: 2640 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
Smells like Bart Simpson!

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Or, you could ask for "Connie Linguis."

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is a dairy company, Bordens, and their logo is Elsie the cow. I gave a female boss a note to call L.C. DeKowe at Bordens number. Made her very mad when they told her she had been had. That made me enjoy it even more.

Posts: 3810 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
In my day you would call and ask them to page Jack Mehof.

In the old days you would call the tobacco shop and ask if they had Sir Walter Raleigh in the can. When they said they did, you would hit them with the punch line.

Posts: 13807 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I dated a waitress in the 70's that was sharp as a tack.During the late night shift she could see across the room the level of sweat on your beer can + was there before you even thought about another.Made great tips,but she had a mouth.One morning on our way to the job we stopped off for coffee + our crew chief (knowing I was dating her + just trying to start shit) makes the age old lame comment after sipping his coffee. "My that's sweet.what did you do.stick your finger in it?" She shot back,"Sure did,then I stirred your coffee." Another time when she was working the late bar shift another asshole comes on. Its rough when you are waiting for her to get off of work + have to listen to the crap that comes out of several guys mouths; but hell,she can't lose her job + most importantly she never needed my protection,her mouth did its own. One night a guy offers to slip her 9",she says,well I'm tempted but I don't think you could get it up 3 times." It was fun while it lasted (that was NOT condusive to a lasting relationship) but I still recall that old crew chiefs comment after we left the coffee shop after his rejection."Goddamn,you could'nt satisfy that bitch if you had a 14" dick + a 300 lb. nigger sitting on your ass."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
All in fun df06. Not a serious suggestion.

I heard this one in some movie.
quote:
Originally posted by The Dane:
Smells like Bart Simpson!

Posts: 5173 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I heard this one in some movie.

American Graffiti

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
That or Porky's.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
In one episode of the Simpsons the bartender was conned by Bart into calling out for "Amanda Hugenkis".

Posts: 1138 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 07 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
In a Mexican Restaurant try to get them to call for Senor Cooter.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12590 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote