Find
Notify
Tools

medicre part G
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Medicare Part G

Say you are an older senior citizen and can no longer take care of yourself and need Long-Term Care, but the government says there
is no Nursing Home care available for you. So, what do you do? You opt for Medicare Part G.

The plan gives anyone 75 or older a gun (Part G) and one bullet. You are allowed to shoot one worthless politician. This means you
will be sent to prison for the rest of your life where you will receive three meals a day, a roof over your head, central heating and air
conditioning, cable TV, a library, and all the health care you need. Need new teeth? No problem. Need glasses? That’s great. Needa hearing aid, new hip, knees, kidney, lungs, sex change, or heart? They are all covered!

As an added bonus, your kids can come and visit you at least as often as they do now!

And, who will be paying for all of this? The same government that just told you they can’t afford for you to go into a nursing
home. And you will get rid of a useless politician while you are at it. And now, because you are a prisoner, you don't have to pay
any more income taxes!

Is this a great country or what?

Now that you have solved your senior Long-Term Care problem, enjoy the rest of your week!

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
And, who will be paying for all of this? The same government that just told you they can’t afford for you to go into a nursing
home.

Well, the government COULD, but "NO NEW TAXES"! Right? If you are old and cannot afford a nursing homE, well "SCREW YOU".
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder if they would go for an AR-15 and at least five rounds...?

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
So nursing home care is an inheirant right?New taxes would not be so problematic if they were actually jsed for the
What they were intended for instead of govt beaurocratic waste!

quote:
Originally posted by Peter:
quote:
home.

Well, the government COULD, but "NO NEW TAXES"! Right? If you are old and cannot afford a nursing homE, well "SCREW YOU".
Peter

Posts: 718 | Location: va | Registered: 30 January 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
So nursing home care is an inheirant right?New taxes would not be so problematic if they were actually jsed for the
What they were intended for instead of govt beaurocratic waste!

I did not say that, did I? Medicare could be expanded to include nursing home care. People could pay more. I am just wondering why we have money to build prisons but not to take care of those who are least able to take care of themselves. I don't believe anyone is in favor of "govt. bureaucratic waste. Do you know anyone? Are we incapable of reducing it? If we can, why not do so, instead of blaming bureaucratic waste as the reason why we are not going to do anything?
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote