THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    We'll miss you Hardnox and friends!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We'll miss you Hardnox and friends!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Welcome to the "Brave New World" "1984", Now just take your soma, shut up, and do as WE say.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I see they're not up....but I missed it. what happened?

Jeff

Posts: 93 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 07 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They PO'd the "swamp", and they are in power now! You are seeing government censorship through private enterprise. Private enterprises are NOT bound by the "Bill of Rights", and they do what the "swamp" tells them to do.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm on a roll here. I guess we shouldn't defame swamps with the reference to the "deep state", after all swamps are valuable and important environmental sites. I propose we start referring to the "deep state" as "The Cess Pool", or "Festering Boil on the Ass of the Nation", more fitting I think.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff P:
I see they're not up....but I missed it. what happened?

x2. Nothing there besides some pointed humor to offend ?

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1630 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
ALL IS NOT LOST
GOGGLE FRIDAY FUNNIES AND SELECT IMAGES
I'VE NEVER LOVED KERMIT LIKE I DO NOW HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH

Posts: 41 | Location: CUCAMONGA CALIFORNIA USA | Registered: 27 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Smokin Joe
posted Hide Post
Why not get a different host?

Posts: 403 | Location: CA | Registered: 30 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Well, some of us really like this site + getting all the best from the forums. Saeed, Don, et al MIGHT not be in total political accord, but they don't kick anyone offline unless it's considered offensive. So far what I have seen was only objectionable to the new regime. Besides, as Saeed has stated many times that he loves the interaction (read chaos) on the P.F. etc. This is not a negative comment by any means. Like DALI, one loves confusion. I do miss the humor though.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The Saturday in pictures has been one side during Trumps era.

Let us see how it goes now!

A
I am sure Biden and co will be more than able to provide some comedy!

In fact, it has already started! jumping

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67474 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes indeed! + I agree that ALL politicians, like Will Rogers, quoted," Polotitians + diapers need to be changed frequently. + for the same reason."

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I see SNL is giving Biden and his band of commies a break now! rotflmo

Posts: 67474 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I haven't watched SNL in years but I must confess in all honesty that humor is the prime faction, regardless of party. The fact that over the last several years that SNL has endorsed the leftist position over equal opportunity in humor says quite a bit. I find that their opinion on humor relates directly to MSNBC's relation to REAL news. Saying that my eldest son watches ALL the news broadcasts (including Al- Jazeera) He wants to hear EVERYONE's side. I personally find that admirible.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
I haven't watched SNL in years but I must confess in all honesty that humor is the prime faction, regardless of party. The fact that over the last several years that SNL has endorsed the leftist position over equal opportunity in humor says quite a bit. I find that their opinion on humor relates directly to MSNBC's relation to REAL news. Saying that my eldest son watches ALL the news broadcasts (including Al- Jazeera) He wants to hear EVERYONE's side. I personally find that admirible.

I don't either, but saw in a report that they are giving the lefties a break clap

Glad we don't have any of the Wests stupidity about jokes.

A whole bunch of us here - from several nationalities, and gender, and color.

No instant is missed about making fun of the bloody lot!

And everyone loves it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Agree heartily with watching different media outlets to try to get the whole picture.

“Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.”