THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    How accurate are those online quizzes?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How accurate are those online quizzes?
 Login/Join

Picture of Mark
posted
Made me laugh!

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I read recently that John's Aunt Julia once told him,"John, that guitar is all well + good but you'll never make a living with it."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
I've seen so many wrong things in those quizzes that now I look at them to spot these errors rather than to find out how many I can get right!

.395 Family Member
DRSS, po' boy member
Political correctness is nothing but liberal enforced censorship

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
I read recently that John's Aunt Julia once told him,"John, that guitar is all well + good but you'll never make a living with it."

At least she didn't say "John, that guitar will be the death of you!"

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote