Find
Notify
Tools

Why God Loves Marines!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ARhunter42019
posted
A Marine who was inbetween deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan decided to enroll in a few classes at the local community college. His English professor was a dirty liberal athiest. Well one day the prof. walked into class looked up at the ceiling and loudly announced "God, if you are real, i am giving you 15 minutes to knock me off this podeum." Well he began the days lesson, then 5 minutes later he announced "God, 10 minutes left if you are real knock me off the podeum".
5 more minutes passed, the prof. arrogantly announced "God, you now have 5 minutes to knock me off the podeum... if you are infact real" By this point, the Marine was getting irritated.. the clock ticked down to one minute, and with a very smug look on his face the prof. announced once more "God, if you're really up there you only have one more minute to knock me off this podeum" The Marine without saying a word walked up to the prof. and hit him in the eye with every ounce of strength he had sending him not only off the podeum but unconscious to the floor. After the prof. woke up he glared at the Marine with scorn and screamed "What did you do that for??!!" To which the Marine calmly replied, "God is busy today watching over the troops that are off fighting in distant lands to protect your right to come in here and make a fool of yourself, so he sent me instead".

The chainsaw says: Run Kit Kitt Kitty

Posts: 84 | Location: Cat Hell, where cats suffer | Registered: 28 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
animal animal animal animal animal

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of gas57
posted Hide Post
The professor experienced divine intervention.
Semper Fi.

When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!

Posts: 903 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Smiler Smiler Smiler

Posts: 800 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
clap

Mink and Wall Tents don't go together. Especially when you are sleeping in the Wall Tent.
DRSS .470 & .500

Posts: 1051 | Location: The Land of Lutefisk | Registered: 23 November 2002Reply With Quote