THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Paris, Texas vs Paris, France
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Paris, Texas vs Paris, France
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jbderunz
posted Hide Post
What's that, slinghshots?

Juste entre nous Edmond, nourri au bouillon de poireau, ça ne peut pas grandir?

J B de Runz
Be careful when blindly following the masses ... generally the "m" is silent

Posts: 1727 | Location: France, Alsace, Saverne | Registered: 24 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 157610 | Location: Ukraine, Europe. | Registered: 12 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
still part of the USSR Edmond...?

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My son, rather privileged, was asked to be a "best man" at a wedding in lovely Paris, Texas. I doubt he will ever return.

Posts: 10132 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Honestly,my sister was in the missionary service in central Europe for over 25 years + when she got back stateside,her 1st impression was how fat all the Americans were.Also the varieties of toilet paper. Sorry as this a humor forum but this entitlement mindset is really upsetting.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NormanConquest:
Honestly,my sister was in the missionary service in central Europe for over 25 years + when she got back stateside,her 1st impression was how fat all the Americans were.Also the varieties of toilet paper. Sorry as this a humor forum but this entitlement mindset is really upsetting.

Americans are entitled to be morbidly obese? Big Grin

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote