New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not the expected answer
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Three men and a gorgeous young woman were riding in a train compartment. The 4 passengers get to talking and the chat soon takes an erotic turn. The gorgeous woman proposes: If each of you give me $1.00, I will show you my legs.” The three men, all charmed by the woman, all pulled out $3.00. She proceeds to pull up her dress and show them her gorgeous legs. The gorgeous woman than told the gentlemen, “If each of you give me $10.00, I will show you my thighs.” Again, the men paid $30.00 and the woman pulled up her dress to show them her gorgeous thighs.” The woman continued, “If each of your gentlemen give me $100.00, I will show you where I was operated on for my appendicitis.” When the gorgeous woman had her $300, she turns to the window and points outside at a building the train is passing. “See there in the distance, THAT is WHERE I had it done.”

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Yes indeed. I knew an old con man years ago that said to NEVER play a game of another guy's idea. You have to remember what is being said. My son was working in the oil fields where the guys will bet on anything so I told him one. You go in ther pool hall, la a cue across the short side of the table, then demonstrate by rolling a ball down the length of the cue that there is no room for the ball to go under. Then the bet. I'll bet that I can roll this ball under the cue without touching the cue. You always get some. You stand back + carefully get wound up by moving the ball back + forth to what looks like you're about to send the ball but really to just build up the suspense. Then you back up + roll the ball under the table.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I've got another from an old acquaintance long passed who seemed to make a living (or drinking) life by having impossible bar bets that he won. He was a Yankee from the exodus in the early 70 by the name of Roland. He always said, 'you go to Jersey + tell them you know Roland, etc." Later on his great bar scam.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote