THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Try Outs For The FBI.........
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Try Outs For The FBI.........
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of poletax
posted
Three applicants were chosen for the final selections of new FBI agents.
One was a Doctor,one a lawyer and the third a Good Ole Boy from West Virginia.
The three were seated in a room with two FBI Human Resource managers.
The Doctor was singled out and told that his wife was in the next room. He was given a 1911 Colt in .45acp and told that he would pass this final stage if he would go into that room and shoot his wife dead.
He picked up the pistol and went to the other room.
The two FBI agents were left in the room with the other two recruits.They waited 15 minutes when the Doc comes back in and tells them that as much as he wanted to be an agent,there was no way he could kill his wife.He then laid the Gat on the table and took his seat.
The lawyer was next ,so he picked up the Colt and went into the other room.
He was back in around 20 minutes and said that as much as he wanted to be an agent and as he had done some of the lowest things a human could do (lawyer, you know.) no way could he off his wife.He then took his seat.
The Hillbilly got up,grabbed the pistol and went into the other room.Not 20 seconds went by when a gunshot was heard.Then 3 more shots,followed shortly by 3 more.Then all Hell broke loose.Glass breakin',screaming,furniture getting smashed.
The four in the room jumped up and were heading that way when the Mountain Man came back into the room.
He was beat half to death with most of his shirt missing and in a very agitated state.
He threw the now empty pistol on the table and catching his breath said,
"Watch em boys,they are liars. The gun had blanks in it and I had to kill her with a chair." Smiler

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's funnier'n any 'a dem "blue color boyz"! Eeker

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fusino
posted Hide Post
Haha, that one actually made me laugh out loud. =)

--->Happiness is nothing but health and a poor memory<---Albert Schweitzer
--->All I ever wanted was to be somebody; I guess I should have been more specific<---Lily Tomlin