New
Find
Notify
Tools

The RAAF
 Login/Join

Picture of Bakes
posted
The RAAF recently hired several cannibals.

You are all part of our team now, said the HR director during the welcoming briefing. You get all the usual benefits and you can go to the mess for something to eat, but please don't eat any of the other employees.

The cannibals promised they would not.

Four weeks later their boss remarked, You're all working very hard, and I'm very satisfied with you. However, one of our orderly room clerks has disappeared. Do any of you know what happened to her?

The cannibals all shook their heads no.

After the boss had left, the leader of the cannibals said to the others, Which one of you idiots ate the orderly room clerk?

A hand rose hesitantly, to which the leader of the cannibals shouted, You fool!!! For four weeks we've been eating Officers and no one noticed anything, but noooooo, you had to go and eat someone important!

Posts: 8050 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bakes:

You guys are crazy, do you know that? - And I don't know anybody else I would rather have alongside me in a fight.

Posts: 649 | Location: NY | Registered: 15 January 2004Reply With Quote