Notify
Tools

Still funny
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Where Are Trumps Tax Returns
During a recent Trump stop, a heckler from the audience hollered,

"Hey Trump, where are you hiding your tax returns?

The Donald politely responded, "I've found a very secure place that I'm certain they won't be found."

The insistent heckler, then shouted, "And just where is that, dummy"?

The Donald smiled and said, "They are underneath Obama's college records, his passport application, his immigration status as a student, his funding sources to pay for college, his college records, and his Selective Service registration.

"What's your next question?"

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Smiler

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
tu2

one of us
posted Hide Post
Has Trump released his his passport application, college funding sources, college transcripts or his Selective Service registration? As far as I know the only tax return he has let slip from his fingers is one from years ago showing a net loss which resulted in no income tax paid. How is that for transparency? Obama's transparency sucked; maybe Trump is trying to outdo him in that regard. Smiler

Posts: 803 | Location: WA, USA | Registered: 29 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
They are underneath Obama's college records, his passport application, his immigration status as a student, his funding sources to pay for college, his college records, and his Selective Service registration.

Hmm. Are these required to be made public? Oh wait. Obama was born in Kenya and his birth certificate is forged. I know because Donald Trump said so. But then, last year Donald Trump said that Obama was born in the United States! man, who am I to believe? Trump or Trump?
Peter

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote