Find
Notify
Tools

Computor Knowledge
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted
IT HELPS to think of AUTO CORRECT as a little elf inside your computer...who honestly wants to help...but stays drunk most of the time.

Posts: 2037 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
Ain't that the truth! Smiler

Posts: 1085 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo Big Grin

one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Well put
AND
Now it all makes sense when my words do not!

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4261 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Damn you autocorrect, I'm tired of putting up with your shirt.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12710 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
aoto kerrect?

Posts: 5001 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I worked for a government a number agency a number of years ago. We had a secretary that could not spell so she would change the spelling in the dictionary spell check to match her usage. What a mess we had as they were all connected to the master unit.

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1510 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Many years ago before I had my own shop I worked for an A/C,electric,Sheet metal shop.Our secretary would hand us out the daily work orders in the morning. My buddy,one of the service techs. said to me, "Look at this work order. 'compressor want run'. No wonder the dumb bitch has 4 kids,she does'nt know the difference between want + won't."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think auto correct seems to be pretty accurate. I typed "Politician" the other day and it auto corrected to "Useless piece of sh*t"

Seemed auto correct did a pretty good job to me although somewhere a useless piece of sh*t has probably been offended by being compared to a politician.

Posts: 344 | Location: Reno, Nevada | Registered: 05 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Also as we know that the correct term for a gathering of baboons is called a 'congress'.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Whoever invented autocorrect can go to hello...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My step daughter (the Doctor) whose is named Theresa but goes by Tess has that problem frequently when she signs her name + the computer thinks she means test.

One of Us
Picture of yumastepside
posted Hide Post
I turned the auto-correct off on my phone after I went to type something in and it came up with the word " gigglefart "....after that I lost all faith in it. Confused

Roger

Posts: 1043 | Location: Was NSW, now Tas Australia | Registered: 27 June 2009Reply With Quote