Find
Notify
Tools

new job
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Dear Boss,

I have enjoyed working here these past several years. You have paid me very well, given me benefits beyond belief. I have 3-4 months off per year and a pension plan that will pay my salary till the day I die and a health plan that most people can only dream about.

Despite this I plan to take the next 12-18 months to find a new position.

During this time I will show up for work when it is convenient. In addition I fully expect to draw my full salary and all the other perks associated with my current job.

Oh yeah, if my search for this new job proves fruitless, I will be back with no loss in pay or status. Before you say anything, remember that you have no choice in the matter.
I can and will do this.

Sincerely,
Every Senator or Congressman running for President.

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ol` Joe
posted Hide Post
So true, so sad.........

------------------------------------
The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

"Why shouldn`t truth be stranger then fiction?
Fiction after all has to make sense." (Samual Clemens)

"Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

Posts: 2535 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 20 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah,those bastards are also exempt from jury duty as well.As one who has been called 6 times for jury duty + leaving my business in the lurch while those leeches are hanging out in the strip joints (that ,BTW ,I know to be true.)A good friend of mine who used to be a dancer told me of all silly disguises that these fools would come in when the legislature was in session.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4394 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote