New
Find
Notify
Tools

Funeral
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
There was a horse drawn funeral and a steep hill to climb. The casket slid off and went barrelling down the hill, gaining speed as it went. It went through a skating rink and sent skaters scrambling. Through a produce stand and sent watermellons and cantaloupes a rolling. On through a barber shop and made the barber blotch a guys hair. Through a department store knocking over clothes racks and the a hardware store scattering nuts and bolts. It finally went through the front of a drug store knocking over cosmetic racks. When it stopped abruptly at the pharmacy window, the lid flew open and the body sat up. The pharmacist said,"may I help you?" The corpse said,"how do I stop this coffin?"

Posts: 3811 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
faint A Looooong Groaner.

Posts: 2037 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Arghhhhhhhhhh!

Jim

Posts: 1206 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: 25 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
...but a damned funny GROAN.

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1111 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
When I was a kid my Grandmother told me about a funeral that went on when she was just a girl.Of course the hearse was horse driven + when the hearse reached the crest of the hill,the back doors flew open + the woman's corpse fell out + started rolling downhill,unraveling the shroud as she descended.That should make an impression on anyone,let alone a young girl in the late 1800's.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
animal clap