THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Just a little misunderstand
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just a little misunderstand
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted
The visit is finished and the patient is gone, the Doc is relaxing smoking a cigarette, reflecting on what just happened. He is murmuring to himself "I had sex with my patient, it is the first time that happened to me, have I do something good or not?" A little red devil appeared on the right shoulder and begun "Ok Doc, what is the problem, did you have sex with your patient? A lot of docs have sex with their patients, do you think to be the first? You must not feel guilty.." and so on.
When devil finished satisfied for his work a little and very nervos angel appeared on the left shoulder of the doc, and with a trembling for indignation voice shouted : " You are the biggest stupid and immoral and perverse man in the world, is not a so big sin to have sex with a patient, Doc, but you are a veterinarian, A VETERINARIAN"

bye
Stefano
Waidmannsheil

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of h2oboy
posted Hide Post
banana Well on the bright side, the risk of a malpractice suite would be significantly lower. LOL

Dirk Schimmel
D Schimmel LLC
Dirk@DoubleRifles.Us
1-307-257-9447

Double rifles make Africa safe enough for bolt guns!

Posts: 495 | Location: Gillette,Wyoming | Registered: 16 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I always go back to when Arafat was in the Rose Garden with Bubba Klinton and told him "Mr President, in my country we have a saying 'Sheep don't talk'".

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote