Find
Notify
Tools

One small step for man
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of kiwiwildcat
posted
On the 30th Anniversary of man landing on the Moon, a reporter was given the honour of interviewing Neil Armstrong to talk about the historic event.

The two men sat down to talk, and the first thing the reporter asked was about the famous saying "it's one small step for man and one giant leap for mankind". He was curious to discover who came up with the words. Was it something the NASA people scripted or what?

Neil Armstrong answered "well, It was me who came up with the saying but to be honest with you, I was horribly misquoted. What I really said that day as I stepped off the capsule was, its one small step for man, one giant leap for Mannie Kine".

The reported paused and asked, "who the hell was Mannie Kine and why was he so important?"

Armstrong answered, "well dear old mannie was my next door neighbour, and for years, Mannie had been pleading for his wife to perform oral sex on him. And each time he asked, she would always answer:

Mannie, the day i give you a blow job is the day man lands on the moon"

rotflmo

She was only the Fish Mongers daughter. But she lay on the slab and said 'fillet'

Posts: 511 | Location: Auckland, New Zealand. | Registered: 22 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
dancing rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Best Post of the year...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote