Picture of Von Gruff
posted

Von Gruff.

Von Gruff.

http://www.vongruffknives.com/

Gen 12: 1-3

Exodus 20:1-17

Acts 4:10-12

Posts: 2688 | Location: South Otago New Zealand. | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now tell me that doesn't bring a warm, fuzzy feeling to your heart. Merry Christmas, everybody.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
lol

Keith

IGNORE YOUR RIGHTS AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!!!
------------------------------------
We Band of Bubbas & STC Hunting Club, The Whomper Club

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey, that look's like my house! Cool

Posts: 2940 | Location: Colorado by birth, Navy by choice. | Registered: 26 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of xs headspace
posted Hide Post
Wassup? No photo! Was this one of those lighted reindeer wire frame statues hanging from a tree? I keep threatening to do this by my driveway, to annoy the tree huggers that moved into my area.

Hippie redneck geezer

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think one of the very best ways to really freak out the rug rats would be to hang your latest deer kill from a tree and glue a red tennis ball on his nose. Wink

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Nitro Express
posted Hide Post
I have a shoulder mount of a caribou I killed in Alaska in 1976. When the kids were little and brought their friends over around Christmas time, I would tell them it was Rudolph, and the rest of him was on the other side of the wall.

LTC, USA, RET
Benefactor Life Member, NRA
Member, SCI & DSC
Proud son of Texas A&M, Class of 1969

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning

Posts: 1551 | Location: Native Texan Now In Jacksonville, Florida, USA | Registered: 10 July 2000Reply With Quote