New
Find
Notify
Tools

name chaange needed
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
i think that the name "golden years" should be changed to something more applicable - like the titanium years in honor of replacement knees, hips etc etc

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
tu2 Yes Indeed!!

Posts: 2037 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BlackHawk1
posted Hide Post
Yep, agreed, I just got my hip replaced last month. I want everyone to invest in titanium and cobalt/vanadium alloys (or whatever they use) to increase my net worth Big Grin

BH1

There are no flies on 6.5s!

Posts: 707 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: 23 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
be careful, you may be worth more in salvage than kept alive for ransom...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
yea! I was waiting on the golden years.... they turned out to be the metalic years..... gold in and mercury in the amalgum in my teeth titanium in my trifocal eye glass frames,silver in my hair and LEAD IN MY ASS

Posts: 1231 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Aw hell,when I clicked on with that heading I thought it was about the guy who went to the judge to get his name changed. Judge says"Whats your current name?" Guy says "Joe Shits."The judge understands + says "what you like your new name to be?"The guy says,"Frank Shits,cause I'm tired of everybody saying 'hey Joe,wadda you know.'.......I'm in that elder metal useage as well.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote