posted Hide Post
rotflmo Every Time!!

Posts: 2038 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Hahahahaha!!!

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13675 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
As I have posted here before in college in the dark ages we had no money (as anyone in college can confess) so for plinking fun we would use a Lyman hand loader to prime our cases + then get a box of paraffin from the store + using cookie cutting technology to "insert the wax projectile" we now had a viable weapon to send the wax projectile powered by a primer to a book (Moby Dick) that we had propped against the far wall with a bit of honey on it to attract the flies. I've been into baiting for years. Anyway, it was just good cheap fun to be had with no dinero + improved marksmanship as well as I would like to think. Honestly, try shooting a fly across the room with a wax projectile. Interesting to say the least. Besides in those days, there was nothing else to do but study or chase girls; the evenings were allocated to pistol practice. How I made it I'll never know.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote