THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    When your dog steals your Kodak moment…
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When your dog steals your Kodak moment…
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Ingvar J. Kristjansson
posted
animal animal

Posts: 510 | Location: Iceland | Registered: 15 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The eyes have it.

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
jumping

Posts: 1230 | Location: Saugerties, New York | Registered: 12 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A long time ago I had heard about gettin the last quiver, but I was not quite sure what that meant??? Always thought it was urban/wyoming legend.

Posts: 551 | Location: utah | Registered: 17 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In fact, the Marquis de Sade described sodomizing a goose and wringing its neck at the moment of rapture.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have always found it tacky when people think they have to lay their weapon across their deer for pictures now they feel the need to attach their dogs too?! What's this world coming to? Big Grin

Posts: 1118 | Location: Left Coast | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
Geez - reminds me of the time in 1960 I had to arrest two drunken Braceros on the main street of San Juan Bautista (KALIF., of course). We got a call about midnight that they were doing it to a live chicken in the middle of the street in front of the only cafe open in the then tiny town at that time of night. By the time we got there the chicken was dead, but they were still enjoying their "fun".

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This reminded me of this picture of the world's worst hunting dog.

Good Hunting,

Posts: 3143 | Location: Duluth, GA | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted Hide Post
I was sure that the little one was helping the hunter in turning the deer for a best profile ....................... Big Grin

bye
Stefano
Waidmannsheil

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote