THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Retirees' perspective......
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Retirees' perspective......
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
A Retired Person's Perspective.

1. I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people. I'm just saying let's remove all the warning
labels and let the problem work itself out.

2. I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People move out of the way much faster now.

3. You can tell a lot about a woman's mood just by her hands. If they are holding a gun, she's probably
pissed.

4. Gone are the days when girls cooked like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers.

5. You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone you've just met? That's
common sense leaving your body.

6. I don't like making plans for the day. Because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the
courtroom.

7. I didn't make it to the gym today. That makes 1,500 days in a row.

8. I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying
I went to the Jim this morning.

9. Dear paranoid people who check behind shower curtains for murderers. If you find one, what's your
plan?

10. Everyone has a right to be stupid. Politicians just abuse the privilege.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
tu2 Good Ones To Live By. tu2

Posts: 2026 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I must be one of the old(er) dudes because I can relate to everything said.
Zeke

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo