THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Strange you should mention it
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Strange you should mention it
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
A Jewish man goes to his Rabbi with a problem. He says, "Rabbi my son wants to become a Christian, what should I do?" The Rabbi says, "Strange you should mention it but I too have a son + several years ago he came to me + said, Father, I want to become a Christian. What could I do? Who could I talk to? I am the highest in the synagogue + then I remember that there is always one higher than me so I prayed for 40 days + nights for the answer + the clouds opened + a regal voice says, "Strange you should mention it, I too have a son."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
An oldie but goody.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Love it! tu2 Big Grin