THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    A black guy, an illegal alien, a Muslim
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A black guy, an illegal alien, a Muslim
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
A black guy, an illegal alien, a Muslim, and a communist walk into a bar.

The bartender asks, "What can I get you . . . Mr. President ? "

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can probably add FAG to the list too.

Posts: 2940 | Location: Colorado by birth, Navy by choice. | Registered: 26 September 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Both of you geniuses ought to be ashamed.....but it's unlikely.

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And you can kiss my ass.

Posts: 2940 | Location: Colorado by birth, Navy by choice. | Registered: 26 September 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Unless it's (sob!) too late, please consider a vasectomy.

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Might want to have your old lady checked out. She said since you were hung like a second grader she wanted an upgrade. I was more than happy to oblige her. Worst piece of ass I ever had. animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey, that shit's just a little too rank. You're not in the ghetto playing the dozens.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah,

Someone needs to tell this Conifer guy that this is a HUMOR forum. If he wants to get into political discussions about the Boy Wonder and his administration then he can head to the Political Forum.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Genius:
Was it not you....look up near the top of this thread.....who accused Obama of being a fag?!
BTW.....my wife gave you a very low rating.
Good-bye and good luck. You'll need it if you ever decide to (try to) join civilisation.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kudu56:
A black guy, an illegal alien, a Muslim, and a communist walk into a bar.

The bartender asks, "What can I get you . . . Mr. President ? "

tu2 tu2

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by conifer:
Hey Genius:
Was it not you....look up near the top of this thread.....who accused Obama of being a fag?!
BTW.....my wife gave you a very low rating.
Good-bye and good luck. You'll need it if you ever decide to (try to) join civilisation.

on a side note.. obama's boyfriend micky is getting a REALLY big ass....................

as far as conifer's ole lady it ain't all that bad once you get past that used part................

PRAY FOR OBAMA... PSALMS 109:9

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tasco 74:
as far as conifer's ole lady it ain't all that bad once you get past that used part................

Slapped the bitch on the thigh and rode the first wave in. The breakers were a little rough but after that it was smooth sailing. animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by conifer:
Hey Genius:

Might want to do some research there Fool. There is quite a lot of info from interviews from people that knew him in his early Bill Ayers days that state he liked to suck the hairy root. These interviews were taken under oath too.

Maybe you two have something in common and that's why you're coming to his defense.

Speaking of cumming, your old lady leaks pretty bad afterwards!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, it seems you have pals of the same mentality. I guess nothing can be done about it. Heck....I can't save the world. So, I'll just withdraw.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bye wave

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flags:
You can probably add FAG to the list too.

Obama can be anything you lot might throw at him, but he certainly is NOT a fag!

How can he a fag if he has been screwing you lot endlessly for the past 4 years? rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67341 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Point taken Saeed. But since he has been actively screwing all of us, both male and female, that makes him bi-sexual at the very least.

And in my book, bi-sexual is the same as a FAG. So my comment is still valid. Cool

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
A black guy, an illegal alien, a Muslim,a conifer, and a communist walk into a bar.

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote