Find
Notify
Tools

pig talk
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A teacher in a Detroit , Michigan elementary school asked her

students if they could tell the class what sound a pig makes.

Little Tyrone stood up and said: "Up against the wall motherfucker!"

Report this post

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's funny!

Posts: 343 | Location: Dallas Texas | Registered: 05 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
that's STUPID.

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ztreh:
that's STUPID.

Having been born and raised in Detroit, it's not at all stupid, but spot on! I don't know where you're from, but you've obviously never dealt with Detroit's finest.

Stepchild

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1326 | Location: glennie, mi. USA | Registered: 14 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
Yeah, unfortunately that's what it has come to in Detroit and alot of other public schools in America. Detroit was such a great and beautiful city at one time.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
When was Detroit every a nice place to live and raise a family? I lived there in the '60's and we moved out due to the crime and the UAW mentality of the people there. To go with that, the corruption in the police was apalling. I have no problem if the Canadians take over Detroit. Let's trade Detroit for Calgary. I would throw in Cleveland and Buffalo too.

Posts: 10371 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CoyoteKiller82
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
When was Detroit every a nice place to live and raise a family? I lived there in the '60's and we moved out due to the crime and the UAW mentality of the people there. To go with that, the corruption in the police was apalling. I have no problem if the Canadians take over Detroit. Let's trade Detroit for Calgary. I would throw in Cleveland and Buffalo too.

I'm not a big fan of large cities....even Calgary, but it's a lot better than Detroit. I think we'll keep Calgary North of the border for now Wink

Posts: 504 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 03 December 2007Reply With Quote