THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Perfect self defense weapon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perfect self defense weapon
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
My personal favorite defense gun has always been a Beretta Jetfire in 22 short. I have carried it for many years including while hiking.I never leave without it in my pocket. Of course the first rule when hiking in the wilderness is to use the "Buddy System". This it means you NEVER hike alone, you bring a friend, companion or even family because if something happens there is someone to go get help.I remember one time while hiking with my girlfriend in northern Alberta out of nowhere came this huge brown bear charging us and was she mad. We must have been near one of her cubs. Anyway, if I had not had my little Jetfire I would not be here today. Just one shot to my girlfriend’s knee cap and I was able to escape by just walking at a brisk pace. That's one of the best pistols in my collection...

Posts: 10478 | Location: N.W. Wyoming | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote