Find
Notify
Tools

an inspiration
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Harold Schlumberg - An Inspiration To Us All

As we get older we sometimes begin to doubt our ability to make a difference in the world. It is at these times that our hopes are boosted by the remarkable achievements of other seniors who have found the courage to take on challenges that would make many of us wither.
Harold Schlumberg is such a person.

QUOTE FROM HAROLD: “I've often been asked, '... What do you old folks do now that you're retired?' Well, I stay active and happy. I'm fortunate to have a chemical engineering background and one of the things I enjoy most is converting beer and scotch into urine. Then I take a jog out to the shed and piss on a picture of Obama. I do this several times every day. I really enjoy it and get my exercise too!”

Harold is an inspiration to all of us old folks.
____

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dulltool17
posted Hide Post
Most profound and inspirational.

Doug Wilhelmi
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7503 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 15 October 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
tu2

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Yep,down here the local gun shop has a framed pic. of 'the prez' with a plaque that says "Gun salesman of the Year".

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote