Sex after death
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted
Brazenly stole this from another forum!
Big Grin

Sex After Death

A couple made a deal that whoever died first would come back and inform the other if there is sex after death. Their biggest fear was that there was no after life at all.

After a long life together, Frank was the first to die. True to his word, he made the first contact...

“Kris, Kris, can you hear me?”

“Is that you, Frank?”

“Yes hon, I've come back like we agreed.”

“That's wonderful! What's it like?”

"Well, I get up in the morning, I have sex, I have breakfast and then it's off to the golf course."

"Then I have sex again, bathe in the warm sun and then have sex a couple of more times... And then I have lunch -- and Kris, you'd be so proud -- lots of greens!"

"Another romp around the golf course, then pretty much have sex the rest of the afternoon."

"After supper, it's back to the golf course again, where it's more sex until late at night."

"Then I catch some much needed sleep and the next day -- it starts all over again!"

“Oh, Frank! Are you in Heaven?”

“Heaven?! No! I'm a rabbit somewhere in Arizona..."

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16654 | Location: Las Cruces, NM | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Kinda reminds me of the one about the buddies that are die-hard baseball fans + the request is the same, let the other know if there is baseball in Heaven. Lo + behold the inevitable happens + the dead guy comes back + tells his buddy, I have good news + bad news. Yes, there is baseball in Heaven, the bad news is you're opening pitcher.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo