Find
Notify
Tools

Some won't get this
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted
So a tea-sip needs to see the famous local shrink, but can't get an appointment with the guy, who is an Aggie. In desperation he shows up anyway, asking to be worked in to the schedule. Finally, the doc relents and lets his school arch rival come into the consultation room. "Take off your clothes, get on all fours in the picture window and I'll be back in to evaluate." The tea-sip complies, then hollers out that it is okay to come in. The Aggie doc comes in, nods his head and leaves. When the guy asks for the bill and diagnosis, he finds out there is no charge. Wondering why, the Longhorn demands to know what it all meant? "Nothing" replies the doctor. "I am getting a new beige couch in tomorrow and just wanted to know how it would look in front of the window!"

Posts: 4885 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Nitro Express
posted Hide Post
Oh, I got it. Gig 'em!

Class of '69

LTC, USA, RET
Benefactor Life Member, NRA
Member, SCI & DSC
Proud son of Texas A&M, Class of 1969

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?" Robert Browning

Posts: 1554 | Location: Native Texan Now In Jacksonville, Florida, USA | Registered: 10 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
And then there's the Aggie who showed up to get his car repaired at the only garage in town operated by (guess who?) a t.u. graduate. Ignored for hours, the Aggie finally begs to have his car looked at. "Okay," says the tea-sip, "but on one condition." He gets a piece of chalk out, draws a circle around the car and says: "You stay inside the circle until I'm done!" "Fine" says our hero.

First thing the mechanic does is take a hammer to the headlights. He looks over and the Aggie is laughing! Next, he takes a sledgehammer to the bumper! The Aggie is rolling on the floor laughing! Exasperated, the tea-sip smashes the windshield with a crowbar. The Aggie is breathless with mirth. "What is wrong with you?" the tea-sipper shouts. "I done wrecked your car, and you laugh?!" "Yeah,"
laughs the Aggie, "but while you weren't looking, I stepped out the circle THREE TIMES!"

dancing

Posts: 4885 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What did the tea-sip say to the Aggie?

you want ketchup or fry sauce with your order..?

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And then there was the Aggie at the Halloween party, got horrible burns bobbing for french fries. Hook 'em!!

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ya'll ought to go a little easier on each other down there. Specially since the news we got up here about that big ole U.T. library burning to the ground. Sad, sad, sad. First reports we got up here said it burned up both books;

.....and one of them wasn't even colored in yet! hilbily

Posts: 217 | Location: SW of Dodge City | Registered: 18 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Someone from Kansas can write? Must be a tourist.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Having spent almost 20 years working at a job where a lot of the upper management team was from ATM, what I will offer is this: the overwhelming majority of them never get out of college... to the point of still driving maroon automobiles 40 years after graduation.

It is a fine educational institution, but for crying out loud: get over it!

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jfromswk:
Ya'll ought to go a little easier on each other down there. Specially since the news we got up here about that big ole U.T. library burning to the ground. Sad, sad, sad. First reports we got up here said it burned up both books;

.....and one of them wasn't even colored in yet! hilbily

jumping

Posts: 42345 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doubless:
Having spent almost 20 years working at a job where a lot of the upper management team was from ATM, what I will offer is this: the overwhelming majority of them never get out of college... to the point of still driving maroon automobiles 40 years after graduation.

It is a fine educational institution, but for crying out loud: get over it!

There are no ex-Ags, Scot. Hey, I'm trying to get Accurate Molds to email me back...

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Another proud Ag was driving along in West Texas and saw a BQ in a boat inside a plowed field rowing for all he was worth. "Hey, there!" shouts the traveling salesman, "what are you doing?" "Registration for fall semester is almost over and I'm late, so I'm hurrying all I can to get to College Station!" is the reply.

Well, the proud graduate of Texas A&M University is fit to be tied, he's so mad at the stupidity of his future equal. "You dummy!" he shouts. "I have half a mind to come whup some sense into you, except for, I cain't swim!"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
There are no ex-Ags, Scot. Hey, I'm trying to get Accurate Molds to email me back...

How heavy are you going for the 416 this time? Tom cuts an absolutely top of the line mould...

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I shot thousands of the RCBS 350gr GC bullet in my Ruger, and then a CZ. Both Rigbys.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Just 350's like IS talks about.

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I have the RCBS mould as well;G.C. I have had excellent performance w/5744 powder.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Big-Ed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BNagel:
Another proud Ag was driving along in West Texas and saw a BQ in a boat inside a plowed field rowing for all he was worth. "Hey, there!" shouts the traveling salesman, "what are you doing?" "Registration for fall semester is almost over and I'm late, so I'm hurrying all I can to get to College Station!" is the reply.

Well, the proud graduate of Texas A&M University is fit to be tied, he's so mad at the stupidity of his future equal. "You dummy!" he shouts. "I have half a mind to come whup some sense into you, except for, I cain't swim!"

The BQs call 'em CTs and the CTs call em BQs... BUT no one else can!
Wink

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Posts: 269 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 07 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Class of '82, bro. Transferred in and non-Corps, but still got the sheepskin.