New
Find
Notify
Tools

Overheard at the vets.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Three dogs meet in the veternarian�s office.
The first dog says, � Well fellas, I guess you�ll be the last friends that I ever have.�
�Why?� ask the second dog.
�I�m here to get put to sleep. I�m getting old and just can�t hold it like I used to. My humans are tired of all the messes that I�m making on the carpet and cleaning up after me.�
�Oh that sucks!� says the second dog, �But same here as far as you guys being the last friends that I�ll have.�
�Are you getting put to sleep too?� ask the first dog
�I sure am. But in my case it�s because I bit someone. The neighbor�s kids are just pure little bastages. Always throwing stuff at me, poking me with sticks, teasing me, and things like that. Well one of them little bastages left his hand though the fence a little too long and I got him. Got him pretty good too.He deserved it! But now my humans are putting me to sleep to avoid a lawsuit.�
�That�s not fair!� says the first dog
The third dog, a big, muscular, black male Lab, has been quiet through all this and is just sitting there.
First dog says, �So, Lab, what are you here for?�
The Lab responds, �See my human over there? She�s that 25 year old hard body. I live with her in an apartment. But I should be a hunting dog. I�m full of energy but she never lets me out of the apartment. I�m a stud in the prime of my life but never get out to meet the ladies. I�ve been about ready to bust. She's always walking around naked and it can even get to a dawg, ya� know? Well then it happened. Yesterday she gets out of the shower, drippin� wet, naked as can be, and bends over the bed for something. I just couldn�t take it anymore, guys, so I jumped up on it and went at over and over and over again.
�No kidding!� asks the other two �So you�re here to get put to sleep too?�
�Nah, just to get my nails trimmed.�

Posts: 77 | Location: williamsburg missouri | Registered: 08 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1018 | Location: Lafourche Parish, La. | Registered: 24 October 2002Reply With Quote